Multiplayer for those who are bad at multiplayer.
Game where 6 vs 6 people fight against each other and bots.
Most of the time you are killing very stupid bots which are unable to kill you and sometimes even cant shoot you. Aside from that you have vision through walls or invisibility and a pistol which doesnt require aim and can kill multiple targets in one click and ofcourse you can get the titan.
The game is very dinamic but only because of bots, often you may see statistics like 7 people frags and 50 bots frags.
Titanfall looks a bit outdated but you won't notice it while you are playing. Maps are big(even too big) and have multiple levels while they are also very variative and detailed.
- very few people play this game, only 120 people in the world at the moment when i played
- because of so few people you cant play most modes
- price compared to the sequel
- very few weapons
- good optimisation and net code
- good weapons and shooting mechanic
- good music
- good setting
- you can't use rocket launcher on infantry enemy
- free dlcs and 2 day trial
You should play the game if you like giant robots, but if you don't want to kill bots most of the time or if you don't want to play titan then it is not your game. I must say that there is a mode where there is no bots and titans but sadly nobody plays it.
You don't need any special skills to play this game because recoil is weak(becides there is aim assist even on pc) there is also pistol that doesn't require aim at all, movement is simple, not much tactics. gameplay mostly looks like random running across the map while you are killing bots.
If you still wander why this game is made for people who are bad at multiplayer then here is an explanation:
- weapon that doesn't require aim(and aim assist)
- low recoil
- bots are extremely easy to kill
- titans are making it even easier
- vision through walls or invisibility
- no need to learn anything aside from tutorial